Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hell Hath No Fury



Soulful? Yes. Sane? No.
 

Alright so keeping it real today. Something that's been on my mind this
week and I gotta get it out. Jaded women. I'm talking about women who
have been in relationships that weren't the best and instead of seeking
healing and all that, they choose instead to say, men ain't nothing.
They all the same and if a man was a real man he'd know when he found a
real woman, i.e. herself. I'm here to say, as sympathetic as I am to
the situation, and sorry for your heartache, give me a break.
Now, I'm a man, this is obvious, so I know my opinion on this subject
is probably skewed, HOWEVER, as a man who has been on both sides of a
bad relationship, I've gotta say that I see NO PRODUCTIVE REASON AT ALL
for a woman staying jaded about relationships. Hurt, OK. Upset, maybe,
but to just proclaim a curse on all the male species is beyond me.

What gets me the most is how many of these women are in the church,
where forgiveness and restoration is preached consistently. It's easy
to feel justified in your actions but when it's time for you to forgive
a man, suddenly there are a million reasons why you feel he doesn't
deserve that benefit. Like y'all roses don't smell like boo-boo. The
kicker is, forgiveness is for YOU, not the man. Forgiveness helps you
heal, and women say they know this, but its always on some I'll forgive
but I won't forget. Which makes it worse if you choose to stay in a
relationship where heartbreak occurred because you hold that sword over
dude's head until he can't take it anymore.

I guess what I'm saying is ladies, LET IT GO! Get your cry on, pick up
your nail, and head to the cross. I'm not being insensitive, I promise,
consider this as a doctor telling you to wrap your broken leg in a cast
so it can heal properly rather than drag it around while trying to live
your life as if your leg isn't broken. It's broken, I'm sorry, now
let's take the steps to get it mended. Or let it stay broken, and
wonder why you can't move forward. *kanyeshrug*

1 comment:

Charphaye said...

Can u say encounterSSSSSS????