Thursday, March 17, 2011

Simon Says Shift

Man. It has been a minute! Apparently the last time I blogged here was at the end of 2009. Then i went on to have the WORST year of my life yo. To sum it up, I almost destroyed my marriage, lost my family, and ruined my career. All through bad and selfish decisions.

But enough about that. I'm back now. New and better than ever. Finally tapping into the purpose that God put me on this earth and it feels good. A lot has changed in the last  year. I'm responsible now. I'm a good father and husband, active in my kids lives. Almost losing everything meant that I had to make some decisions about whether I wanted to grow up or keep playing around with my life.

Which brings me to my last point. Last night at church Simon T. Bailey, author of Release Your Brilliance, spoke and he killed it! I've been walking around wondering what has been holding me back in life, and now I'm realizing that it has been me! A disbelief in who God says I am, and in my ability has caused me to underachieve all my life. Well I'm puttin it to an end in 11. Time to make moves. Let's GO.

No comments: